Thursday, January 6, 2011

Not That You Care But...

Been far too long since I last wrote anything. I am not even quite sure what to say at this point to get anyone up to speed.
So much has happened in these nearly 10 months since I last wrote. Here is my bullet-point list to make it easier for both of us:

  • Colorado happened. Summit Ministries beckoned me there.
  • Pike's Peak happened twice. My first 14er peaked. 
  • A relationship budded. Molly you have been a blessing.
  • I added a Toyota to the list of cars I have owned. 150k and still driving strong. 
  • I attended Summit Semester in Pagosa Springs, CO. Learned to think. Thought to learn. Made lasting friendships. Hung out with the venerable Dr. Bauman.
  • I am reading a 600-page biography on Bonhoeffer. Does that make me a hipster? 
  • Made the decision to go back to school. English Lit. or History? How about the History of English Lit? 
  • I have not lived in anymore buses. Sad, I know. 
  • Oh, I traveled to Texas for the first time. Abilene. 
  • I spent a day at the Grand Canyon. Bushwhacked my way down the canyon side with some friends. That was memorable. It is more than just a big hole. 
  • I have added 6 new states to my "My Feet Have Walked There" list since I last wrote. Texas. Oklahoma. New Mexico. Arizona. Colorado. Nebraska. 
  • My faithful Acer computer pooped out on me. I now have a cheep-O Lenovo thing. That Acer and I were friends for more than 5 years!
  • I saw my first bear. Pretty close up. Like 10ft. Won't forget that one.
  • I can no longer digest any dairy. Or most other foods currently. Makes life interesting. 
That is just a short list of the things I could think of. Hopefully I will begin to write again. I need to. I want to. Until next time...

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I care! Good to see you posting again. I feel privileged to have witnessed a few of these happenings. Looking forward to what comes next for you.