Thursday, September 18, 2008

Giving this a try

I've never done this before. I used to laugh anytime someone talked about "blogging." It was a funny word to me. And an even funnier concept. But as time has gone on, I now see some benefits to this.
I love writing. I love to form words together to process my thoughts. Many times my own tumbled mix of thoughts are confusing to me. Writing allows for an outlet to understanding just what I'm thinking. God has given me this passion for writing and it's time I used it for Him. It may take me a little time to get used to sharing on here. But I will attempt to be as honest as possible. There are many things on my heart. Things I want to share.
I have always been a short-story sort of person. The idea of writing a book intimidates me. I just want to write down some thoughts on a subject, and leave it at that. With so many books written today, I feel I'd only be adding to the noise. This just may suit me better. And just to warn you, when I get passionate about a subject, I find myself getting rather candid and maybe just a little scatter-brained. But I do hope you enjoy this.

No comments: