Saturday, February 20, 2010

The "How'd It Go"

I wanted to let everyone know how the interview went.
The phone rang around 5:02pm CT. I picked up and stole away to the furthest bedroom in the house from all the commotion - Victoria's bedroom.
The gentleman's voice rang out a "hello" and so it began.
We exchanged small talk about his wife growing up in Iowa and sharing various locations within Iowa we were both familiar with. From there, we moved into the questions. There were five main questions asked. Mostly normal, predictable questions for an interview. I attempted to answer the questions barrage with as much honesty and genuineness as I could. I wanted them to know what I was going to bring to their team. I did my best over the phone. It must be difficult for staffers to build a solid team without ever meeting the members.
Now, the wait begins. I was given a mid-March timetable to hear back. I am excited to find out. It is in God's faithful hands. No better place to be.
That's all I have for now. Thanks for reading on...

No comments: