Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Summit

Big day tomorrow. I have an interview with Summit Ministries. A summer conference/camp for high school and college-aged students to learn about and discuss the Christian worldview. It is a phone interview. I don't like talking on the phone. If you think about it, please be praying around 5pm as I will be sitting down with a white, cordless phone and trying to be real with a complete stranger.
But this job means a lot to me. Not so much the place in particular, but the experience. The challenge. The adventure. The newness. Summit is based out of Boulder, CO. I want to run, skip, and stand in the presence of those mighty mountains.
Please just keep me in your thoughts tomorrow at 5pm Central time. I'll try to keep everyone updated on how things go.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't see this til today……how did it go?!?!

Kevin Vollema said...

I thought it went really well for a phone interview. Now... I just wait! I'm excited for your interview as well.